Welcome to the Oddworld Fan Forums (TOFF for short.)

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
McLeodGaming

Forum

Share | 

Who wants a job??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddman
Khanzumerz [Admin]
Khanzumerz [Admin]

Number of posts : 201
Demerits :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Who wants a job??   Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:28 pm

Well.....

Content writer, newspaper deliverer, newspaper content finder AND ideas man..... those jobs are all open jobs aplly by filling this out, and pmming me it! If you ask for a job that is not on this list, you will get suspended from EVER getting a job for 1 year

Member name:
I ____ _____ promise to do my best in my job of _______ that I am applying for.

INFO ON JOBS

_____________________--1--_______________________________

Content Writer: You find information about oddworld productions, the site counts on you to get the news!

Pro's: You get to see the secret content writer area, that only you and admins can see.

Con's: You must have atleast 150 posts

_____________________--2--_______________________________

Newspaper Deliver: You deliver the site newspaper to the emails that we provide, of the members that have subscribed

Pro's: You get to see the News paper productions secret area that only people that help with the newspaper get to see!

Con's: You must have atleast 65 posts, you must be active

________________________--3--____________________________

Newspaper Content finder: You find stuff about the site, to put in the newspaper, and you can join up with the site content writer, to make the ultimate newspaper!

Pro's: Somtimes, you get permission to see the staff forum, to write about somthing in there, but your permissions would be small. You can see the newspaper secret forum

Con's: Newspapers come out 1nce in 1 week, and the second week twice, than once, than twice ect. ect. You must have atleast 20 posts.

_______________________--4--_____________________________

Ideas man: You create the newspaper, admins and mods get this job automatically (even though admins get all jobs) You do it in Photoshop or gip, you MUST put the words T-O-F-F at the top!!

Pro's: you get to see the secret newspaper forum, you may somtimes get mod permissions for special newspaper editions!

Con's: Newspapers come out once in 1 week, and the second week twice, than once, than twice ect. ect. You must have atleast 125 posts

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kingdomheartsworker.myfastforum.org

Who wants a job??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Oddworld Fan Forums :: TOFF :: Major Updates-
Jump to: